Do you enjoy The Philanthropy Podcast? Here are a few ways to support the cause:
1. Subscribe to the show (iTunes or Android) - Subscribing to the show is the most important thing you can do to help. The more listeners, the more we learn. The more we learn, the better I'll be at interviewing and hosting. Also, more episodes means better guests will be more willing to appear.
1. Share the show with your friends!
The most important thing we can do is encourage more people to benefit from the show and to help make it even better. Whether you just share a single episode or encourage them to subscribe to the show, your personal recommendation means so much and hopefully builds your brand as a professional committed to growth.
Lots of costs add up to put the show together and honestly, once in a while you need that extra push to know your work is appreciated. Consider making a recurring or one-time donation online to provide steady reminders that listeners find this work valuable.
3. Nominate guests for the show - I know a ton of great professionals in the field who I believe would make great guests, but so do you. If you have someone you think would be a great guest, please nominate them. Knowing that people have nominated you really helps guests realize how valuable the information they have to offer is when I invite them on the show.
4. Leave a review - Leaving a review on iTunes or wherever you find the podcast is one of the best ways we can increase the number of people listening to the show. Five star reviews are like closing a gift solicitation, every one leaves you on cloud nine. So please leave a rating and review. I'll read five star reviews on the show and if you don't think I deserve a five star review yet, give me feedback and I'll try to meet that standard.
5. Give me feedback - I've started this podcast because I know I can be better at what I do. The same goes for my podcast. I'll definitely learn as I go along and your suggestions are the most valuable feedback. Positive, negative, constructive, venting, all feedback is welcome.
6. Support the sponsors - Sponsors for the show will be coming soon once we have initial data on how many people are subscribing. If you find value in their product, please support the sponsors through our affiliate links so we both benefit. If you have a product or service you love to use and recommend to others, let me know and I'll investigate it as a sponsor.
7. Sponsor the show - If you believe this show is reaching the audience with whom you want to share your product or services, please contact me for sponsorship opportunities.